University of Hawaii Maui College – Campus Closure during Winter Break, December 17, 2012 – January 1, 2013
University of Hawaii Maui College and all outreach sites including the Molokai Education Center, Lanai Education Center, Hana Education Center, Lahaina Education Center, and Kihei Outreach Site will be closed to the public during the Christmas Break, December 17, 2012 to January 1, 2013. This is a non-instructional period. The closure includes the Admissions and Records Office, Library, Learning Center, Human Resources, Business Office, Computing Services, and Media Center. While the College and Outreach Sites are generally closed, a few offices will continue to operate.
- EOC will be open with a limited staff during the break and will be closed on Monday, Dec. 24 and Monday, December 31.
- Counseling Office will remain open and provide services (984-3306)
- Educational Opportunity Center will remain open and provide services (984-3286)
- Pai Ka Mana Program (Student Support Services) will remain open and provide services (984-3574)
- Federally funded programs such as Department of Human Services Task Order 6, Title III, Rural Development Project, USGS, Kuina (WIA Youth Program) and Upward Bound will continue to operate during most of the break period.
- Health Center will be open on specific days during Christmas Break (984-3493)
- Office of Continuing Education and Training will provide registration services but will NOT be holding classes (984-3231)
- Campus Mailroom will remain open and provide services, except on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
- Campus Security will continue to provide service 24 hours a day (984-3255)
- Operations and Maintenance will remain open with limited janitorial, maintenance and grounds services (984-3232)
- Office of the Chancellor (984-3656) and the Vice Chancellor of Administrative Affairs will remain open for most of the break period (984-3253)
The college is committed to providing high quality and cost-effective services to our students and community. For questions regarding the closure for UHMC, please contact the Office of the Vice-Chancellor of Administrative Affairs 808-984-3253.