All forms below are in PDF format. Click on the links on the left to download form. Details on each form are in the right column.


System Application Form
Application opens to page 10. Please read the important info on pg. 1-9 before completing form.
Request for UH ID NumberNeeded to take COMPASS tests if you currently do not have a UH number.
Change of Home Institution FormForm required to change your designated “home” institution. Click here to download form.
Permanent Address Change FormNeeded to change your permanent address. Your mailing address can be changed in MyUHportal.
Graduation Certificate – Complete, print, sign and take form to the Cashier’s Office (Ho’okipa Building). There is no fee for any of these certificates, however, you must be cleared of any financial obligations to the University of Hawaii system. If you plan to participate in the commencement ceremony, please use Application for Graduation (next form)
Application for Graduation
If you plan to participate in the commencement ceremony and receive a diploma cover, submit this form with a $15 processing fee. SeeGraduation.
Request for Home School Early Admission
This form, along with the UH system application are required for Early Admit, Home School students. Details on application process.
Complete Withdrawal
For use when dropping all UH-Maui College classes.Details.
Request for Early Admission
For current HS students. Details.
Student Data Change Form: Major, Name or SSNThis change form is used for changes or corrections to your name, Social Security Number, major or permanent address.

Transcript Evaluation Request Form

To request an evaluation of prior coursework completed at another college or university. Details.

Transcript Request Form

To request a copy of your permanent academic record from UH-Maui College.