Click on the image above to enter Career Connections.
- An interest inventory/assessment that is endorsed by the national States/ Career Clusters Institute (and can be found at CTE Career Clusters). The results of the assessment provides users with recommended career options from the 16 national career pathways (that are cross walked with Hawaii’s six career pathways).
- 460+ career videos with text captions for the hearing impaired. The video clips are no more than 2 minutes long, cand can be sorted by Career Pathways.
- U.S. Department of Labor (O-NET) career information.
- Information on employment options, salaries, industry outlooks, and educational training programs available on selected programs within the University of Hawaii system (high demand and non-traditional career options).
- Job readiness tutorials for Completing the Job Application, Writing Resumes, Preparing Cover Letters, Interviewing, and Location a Job (currently being offered to UHCC students only).
- Fun career-based activities, such as Word Search, Hangman, Matching Game) for all ages.