Employers and Job Center Online (JCO)?
Recently updated, JCO is a career platform that connects University of Hawaii Community College (UHCC) students and alumni to local and national job opportunities and exclusive career resources.
Enhance your recruiting efforts to build a better team. By joining the JCO, you’ll be able to:
- Post job positions to all University of Hawai`i Community Colleges campuses at once.
- Utilize online tools to search for potential candidates.
- Manage your application process.
- Get access to other campus resources and events.
- Check out UHCC for additional information.
To get started:
Learn more about how to register and its benefits in the video clip below.
- Register for your account as a first time user.
- When completing your contact information:
- select Maui Community College as your “Primary Campus”
- Reference the Employer Guide for step-by-step information on how to:
- register for an account
- create a contact profile
- and post a job
- Once your account and job posting(s) are approved, we invite you to send us a one-page, one-sided flyer promoting your open position(s). Our office will post the flyer on our student center bulletin board, Facebook, Instagram, as well as, share it with relevant faculty/program(s) for distribution to their students.
Terms of Usage: