The mission of CareerLink is to create options and opportunities for University of Hawaii Maui College, University of Hawaii Center – Maui students and graduates in response to the dynamic economic and workforce development needs of Maui County.
1. Provide quality one – stop career services to students and graduates and the community.
2. Serve as the central clearinghouse for career and employment opportunities related to our customers’ educational, professional and personal goals.
3. Be the preferred portal for the business community to access qualified candidates for their employment needs
CareerLink student services program vision for the next five years is to:
• Meet and exceed the annual goals for CareerLink
• Upgrade the data collection, tracking and reporting system of our business partners, students, graduates, and job placement services.
• Institutionalize the job placement and workplace readiness coordination component within the various academic programs.
• Strengthen the workforce development of employer partnerships between the campus and community.
• Advocate to increase staff support and improve campus-wide and community based initiatives.