Help with Computer and Tech Problems
To reset your UH password
- Go to the Computing Services office in Kaaike Room 220. The staff will be able to help with any problems and can change or retrieve your password. Be sure to bring in your student ID or any photo ID.
For help with a computer problem
- Go to the Computing Services office in Kaaike Room 220 for assistance.
To forward your UH mail to your personal email account
- Go to Managing Your UH Username (requires login)
- In the top right box, under “Mail, Antispam, & Quota Options,” select MAIL FORWARDING OPTIONS
- The next screen will be “Email Forwarding”
- Check “enable forwarding” options and type in the account you want your UH email to be sent to.
- Click “Add” and then click “Save”.
Getting help with Laulima