Maui CARL is the Counseling, Advising and Registration Laulima site. It was designed to prepare you for your academic advising session. Complete Maui CARL before you meet with your counselor. Must have submitted a UH Admissions application to access Maui CARL.
How to Join the Maui CARL Laulima Site (Help available at the Learning Center, (808) 984-3240)
- Go to UHMC website and click on“UH Services”(located in the blue tab and click on“Laulima”).
- Sign in to Laulima with your myUH portal username and password.
- Click on“Membership” on the left side tool bar.
- Click“Joinable Sites” located under membership (near the top of the page).
- Type “Maui”into the search feature on the right hand side.
- Look for Maui CARL and click“Join.”
- If the Maui CARL tab does not show near the top of the Laulima page,click“My Active Sites”tab or“My Current Sites”and click on “Maui CARL.”
- View the Welcome Video, complete Modules 1-5 and 2 quizzes. Bring your tentative Course Schedule Worksheet/Schedule Planner and your Academic Advising Agreement to your advising appointment with a counselor.