Executive Committee Meeting AGENDA Go to minutes
8:30am. KaLama 102.
1. Continuation of the Program Review Agenda from previous meetings
▪ Data & resource implications (reorg requirements/savings?)
▪ Program & position vacancy priorities
▪ Annual program health indicators
2. President and EVP Meeting: RCUH-HGEA negotiation; Second Decade, Financial and Management Audits by State Auditor:
3. International and Domestic Recruitment Progress, Admissions followup, daily purges; version adoption options,.KAOI Ads
4. Summer and Fall Session Enrollments and Revenues, Lahaina Ed Ctr Status
5. Title III Award,
6. Reorganization Status
7. IP; July 12 Student Housing Groundbreaking, student center renovation, Science Bldg PDR and Design Funding; RFP for Okada Trucking/Cutter parcel access Criteria
First Day Back: Reorg,
Four Year (BSW,
9. WASC Comprehensive Self Study
9. China Developments (Shanghai Culinary) budget draft proposals
10. Grants: Title III, RDP
11. MCC Foundation Updates: Newsletter draft; Alumni Dinner allocations/distribution of funds
12. Akaku Status
13. Other Items
, Ka Lama 102
Present: Kate Acks, Kathryn Fletcher, Pam Hoopii, Nancy Johnson, Robyn Klein, Suzette Robinson, Clyde Sakamoto, Frances Segundo, David Tamanaha, flo wiger, Jennifer Yoshioka.
1. Continuation of Program Review from previous meeting.