are online lessons designed to help students be more successful in college.
Certain lessons are mandatory for first-time loan borrowers and students who are submitting academic appeals.
Lessons are also open to any student who is interested in financial education (budgeting, credit reports, time management, etc).
You will need the following information before you begin:
Student ID: This can be your ID # or MyUH username. Please be sure it is correct so we can identify you correctly!
School Code: 00161500
Student Access Code: 00161500-03
- Click here to access the Life Skills web site.
- Create a Life Skills username and password by clicking on ‘Request a new account’. We suggest using your MyUH email as your username.
- Once you are able to log in, start looking for your lessons by clicking on ‘My Catalog’. Click on the name of the lesson that you want to start and click ‘Enroll’ button. If you are doing mandatory lessons, please make sure you complete the correct lessons. See the list below.
- Complete the Lesson Challenge quiz at the end of the lesson.
- Please remove any pop-up blockers. If pages are not showing please see if a pop-up blocker is preventing access to web pages.
First Time Loan Borrowers:
Lesson #’s (Complete both lessons):
#101-How Will I Pay For My Higher Education?
#406-How Do I Set Savings Goals?
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP Appeal)
Lesson # (Complete lesson and score 100%):
#202-What Do I Need to Know Before I Select a Program of Study?
All Financial Literacy Courses-Available to any student
FAQ’s and Problems
- I’m having problems signing in or creating a username/password?
Answer: Please contact USA Funds Life Skills’ customer service directly at 1-800-766-0084. The financial aid office cannot help with username/password issues.
- How do I know if I completed my lesson(s)?
Answer: You can check which lessons have been completed by clicking on ‘View’ from the ‘My Learning History’ section on your home page.
- When is the Life Skills website unavailable?
Answer: Life Skills performs scheduled maintenance every Friday beginning at 8 p.m. ET. The site is unavailable during this time. System down time varies each week.