Manage Your Student Loans

/Manage Your Student Loans
Manage Your Student Loans 2018-05-15T02:50:14+00:00

View the quick links for tips to manage loans.


How to find my Student Loans

Log in at the National Student Loan Database System ( to:
*Log in with your FSA ID (Federal Student Aid ID) username and password to login.
*Find out who is your federal loan servicer(s)
*History of federal loans and pell grant use


Exit Counseling

Student loan borrowers are required to complete an exit counseling each time any of the following occurs:

2)Leave or Withdraw from school (transfers included)
3)Drop below half-time enrollment (less than six credits)


Repayment Checklist

First tip in repayment – Register online with your federal student loan servicer.


In-School Deferment
– Students enrolled in school at least half time (at least 6 credits undergraduate, 3 credits graduate)
may qualify for an in-school deferement with the loan servicer. Please go to your loan servicers website to download a form or obtain one from the financial aid office. Upon completion, submit to the UHMC Admissions and Records office.


Are your loans delinquent?
– Information to help you get your loans out of delinquency.


Are your loans defaulted?
– Information about defaulted loans and how to start resolving those loans.


Repayment Options
– Information about different loan repayment plans.


Learn more about Student Loans
– If you know who you loan servicer is, you may find their current contact information here, along with the basics about student loans.




If you have questions about your loans please contact:

Phone: 808.984.3277




For an overview on student loans, please go to our Student Loan Overview page.