Graduation Incentive Payment Process
1. Purchase Mobile Computer (Laptop/Netbook/MacBook/iPad)
You purchase your mobile computer from the vendor and/or store of your choice.
2. Receipt Verification
Bring purchase receipt, mobile computer, and your UH ID to IDS (Ka’a’ike 206) for verification.
3. Submit Application
Fill out the online Reimbursement application during the last semester prior to graduation.
After you complete the process, Administration will confirm your graduation status. Once the graduation confirmation is complete, a reimbursement check will be sent to you. Normal time for reimbursement check delivery is approximately 6-8 weeks.
• CC (Certificate of Completion) - Allied Health-Dental Assisting only
• CA (Certificate of Achievement)
• ASC (Academic Subject Certificate) - Liberal Arts-Hawaiian Studies only
• AAS (Associate in Applied Science)
• AS (Associate in Science)
• ATS (Associate in Technical Studies)
• AA (Associate in Arts)
• BAS (Bachelor of Applied Science)
*For Non-Resident Alien students, there are additional forms and documents that will be required, and the amount received will be reduced by 30% due to Federal withholdings. Please contact Jessica Bos for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduation Incentive Reimbursement Application:
**To be completed after having your purchase verified AND
during the final semester prior to graduating **