Qualifications for Enrollment into Pai Ka Mana: Enrollment is limited to 160 students annually who meet the following requirements:
- University of Hawaii Maui College student seeking a 4 year baccalaureate degree
- You are:
- The first in your family to work towards a Bachelor’s degree (neither parent has received a Bachelor’s degree) AND/OR
- Considered “low-income” AND/OR
- Student with a disability and registered with UHMC’s Disabilities Services Counselor.
- You have an academic need (as determined by Pai Ka Mana Staff)
- You are currently enrolled or have a placement of MATH 22 or higher and ENG 22 or higher
- You are currently enrolled on a full-time basis (12 or more credits per semester) or have completed 24 or more credits
- You DO NOT currently have an associates and/or bachelor’s degree
Please feel free to contact our office at 984-3574 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you would like to apply for Pai Ka Mana, please click on the link on the sidebar, and fill it out as completely as possible.