U.S. Passport Acceptance Facility
University of Hawaiʻi Maui College, Office of the Registrar, located in the Hookipa Building, Admissions and Records Office, is designated as an Acceptable Facility of the Department of State for the purpose of accepting applications for U.S. passports and administering oaths.
Passport acceptance services are offered by appointment only! No Walk-ins! Please ask front desk for appointment or call 808-984-3474.
New Passport (Adult)
- Application must be completed before your appointment (in BLACK ink or printed from the web)
- CANNOT BE SIGNED
- Original proof of citizenship (State/Vital Records Issued Birth Certificate, Naturalization Certificate or US Territories Birth Certificate – cannot be a copy)
- 1 Passport photo
- Copy of Government issued ID front and back, Drivers License, State ID, Military ID (CANNOT BE TEMPORARY ISSUED)
- Actual ID that was copied needs to be presented
- All original documents except government issued ID will be submitted with the application and returned to you by the Processing Agency
New Passport (Minor: 15 and younger)
- Same as above PLUS: BOTH PARENTS NEED TO BE PRESENT with photo ID or parent/guardian present with same as above and Statement of Consent DS-3053.
Routine (normal): 4-6 weeks
Expedite: 2-4 weeks
Must bring a check (personal, money order, or a bank check) for application fee and $25 cash for our execution fee
Access Passport Forms here.
|Minor (up to age 15): $15
|Minor (up to age 15): $80
||$25 (Cash ONLY)
|Optional: Expediting Fee (RUSH)
(must be in check – personal, money order, or a bank check)
For details about passport application requirements, please visit https:/travel.state.gov or call the National Passport Information Center toll-free at 1-877-487-2778.