The Peace Club is a diverse group of students committed to ho’o maluhia (making peace). We encourage disarmament through peaceful international cooperation, protest pre-emptive aggression, promote nonviolent solutions to world conflict, and educate for social justice. The Peace Club will strive to promote scholarship, develop leadership and service, cultivate political awareness, environmental awareness, human rights and bring about a more peaceful world for future generations.
What We Do
- Sponsor Speakers on Campus
- Show Videos and Films on Campus
- Participate in Community Peace Activities
- Hold Discussions and Forums
- Network with Other Peace Groups
- Promote Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- Provide Opportunities to Learn Non-Violent Communications Skills
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”–Martin Luther King Jr.