Welcome to Student Life!
Student Life is located on the second floor of the Pilina Building, right next to the Student Lounge. Our office manages the following programs:
- Board of Student Publications – Ho`oulu Student Newspaper
- Campus Clubs
- Campus Tours
- Student Activities Council (SAC)
- Student Government (ASUHMC)
- Student Lounge, and
- UH Maui Fit.
If you want to get involved, give us a call at (808) 984-3434 or send us an email.
The Student Lounge is located at Pilina Building, 2nd floor. Hours:
- Monday-Fridays 7:30 am – 9:45 pm. Doors locked promptly at 10 pm
- Saturdays- 7:00 am-4:45 pm. Doors locked promptly at 5 pm
- Sundays Closed
- Holidays and Election Days Closed
The lounge is for all students. Read these rules before use, and on how to reserve the lounge for special events.
- Registration for fall semester starts on April 9th! Please make sure to meet with an academic advisor before registering for classes.
- April 2nd is the day to withdraw from full-semester length courses with a “W” grade
Submit a .jpg of your poster with a short description to Student Life to post on this board. Flip the cards and click on the images for more details.
Interested in joining a Club?
- Academic Support Club
- Circle K International
- Hui Haumana
- Hui Ho’okipa (Hospitality and Tourism)
- Kabatak Club
- International Club of Maui
- Martial Arts Club
- Maui Dance Klub
- Music Club
- Nerf Club
- Phi Theta Kappa, Psi Sigma Chapter
- SACNAS Maui
- Strategic Gaming Society
- Student Ohana for Sustainability