This summer you could condense a semester’s worth of learning in just five or ten short weeks. And why wouldn’t you want to fast-track your education on one of the most naturally beautiful islands in the world? UH Maui College is an accredited baccalaureate degree granting institution, part of the state’s University of Hawai’i System, and we offer a wide variety of exciting summer classes. Take college core classes in English and Math, or pursue an academic subject like:
Spend Your Summer on Maui
Why UH Maui?
“One big reason why I decided to move here to go to school was to gain experience in the Hospitality industry. My experience at UH Maui College has been a great one to say the least. UHMC is an amazing school with fantastic programs and I’m excited that I go to school here!”Katelyn, from California
Costs starting at:
- Tuition (two 3 credit classes): $2100
- Housing: $150/week
- Session A: June 3 -July 5
- Session B: July 8 -August 9
- Session C: June 3 – August 9
How to Apply:
- Download our application and send to Steve Kameda via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax (808) 984-3872
- Mail: University of Hawaii Maui College, Admissions310 W. Kahumanu Ave.Kahului, HI 96732-1617
- There’s a $25.00 application fee for non-residents.
- Questions? Call Admissions at (800) 479-6692
- March 15th. Classes fill up quickly, so we strongly recommend students submit applications and fees before this date to allow adequate time for processing. Applications will still be processed after this date until classes begin.
- April 1st. First day to register for summer classes.
- REMINDER. If you would like us to send you an email reminder for the dates above, fill out our contact form.
Non-Resident Summer Tuition:
- Non-resident tuition is $350 per credit, and most summer classes are 3 credits. See the schedule of classes for details. We recommend that students take only two classes per session.
Resident Summer Tuition:
- Resident tuition for most classes starts at $248 per credit. See the schedule of classes for details.
- Remedial/Developmental Math & English classes are
offered this summer for $101 per credit for residents.
- Classes in Hospitality & Tourism, Culinary Arts and
Nursing are also offered this summer for $101 per credit for residents.
Special Airfare Discount:
- Get 5% off the lowest web fare from Hawaiian Airlines. You’ll receive a special program code for your travel to attend UH Maui College summer studies after you’ve registered for your classes.
Aloha Summer Housing Discount:
- Within easy walking distance to the college is the privately owned dormitory-style apartment complex, Kulanaa’o. Each apartment has a fully functional kitchen.
- Housing options for summer sessions start at $150/week to share a 2 bedroom apartment with 3 roomates. Other options may be available. Call for information 808.856.2900 or email at email@example.com.
Meals & Transportation:
- Meals – Each apartment at Kulanaa’o apartment includes a kitchen. Groceries and a wide variety of eateries are within easy walking distance.
- Transportation – The campus is centrally located on Maui, within walking distance of the bus service. Bus passes for students are available for $30/month.