this is a test post

Check Residency Status

  • You must submit the Residency Declaration form, which is on the reverse side of the UH System Application Form. It is used to determine your residency status for tuition purposes.
  • If you do not qualify as a bona fide resident of the State of Hawaiʻi, according to the UH regulations in effect at the time you register, you must pay nonresident tuition for your classes. Residency status will be determined at the time of application. You may be required to provide verifying documentation.