Accessing Pharos MobilePrint
1. Use an existing print card, or create a printing account at anyone of the Add Value Stations: The Learning Center, Ka Lama, and Library.
2. Go to https://mccac13.mauicc.hawaii.edu:9001/webrelease
3. Enter your print card number in the USERNAME box. Leave the password section empty.
4. Upload your documents. Pharos MobilePrint will only print Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, images files, and text files.
5. Set-up Printing through Email
6. Click on your profile name/number and add your email address.
7. Once you’ve added your email address you will see this:
8. Log in to your email, and look for the MobilePrint Confirmation Email.
9. After confirming your email address with MobilePrint, you can now send your documents via email attachments in addition to uploading documents through the website.
Email addresses to send your documents for printing:
- Black and white ($0.10 per page): email@example.com
- Color ($1.00 per page): firstname.lastname@example.org