Fall registration begins on April 11, 2016. Students registering between April 11, 2016 – July 22, 2016 have until 4:00 pm, July 22, 2016 to pay for their course(s). Without payment by that date, early Fall registrants will be purged from their course(s) (except for those on financial aid and UH Installment Payment Plan). Students who register after July 22, 2016 will not have their registration purged for non-payment. These registrants are obligated to pay their tuition – unless they officially drop the course(s). Tuition and Fee Schedule — Tuition is charged for each academic credit.
- Resident tuition: $126.00 per credit
- Non-resident tuition: $340.00 per credit
- Pacific islander tuition: $189.00 per credit
- Upper division 300 and 400 level courses resident tuition: $300.00 per credit
- Upper division 300 and 400 level courses non-resident tuition: $840.00 per credit
- Student Activity Fee $1.00 per credit, $7.50 Maximum
- Student Government Fee: $1.00 per credit, $7.50 Maximum
- Board of Student Publication Fee $4.00
- Technology fee $3.00 per credit, $36.00 Maximum
- Health center fee $8.00
- Change of registration fee: $5.00 beginning 1st day of class
- Late registration fee: $30.00
- Pay by credit card online: ACH “check” payment is available through MyUH Portal.
- Pay in person at nearest University of Hawai‘i System Cashier’s Office, by cash, check or debit card.
- Enroll in the UH Installment Payment Plan through MyUH Portal.
For more information about payment procedures, please contact the UH Maui College Cashier’s Office (808-984-3257).
Apply for financial aid to help pay for college! Visit the UHMC Financial Aid Website for more information.