- Resident tuition: $248.00 per credit
- Non-resident tuition: $357.00 per credit
- Pacific islander/WUE tuition: $302.50 per credit
- Upper division 300 and 400 level courses resident tuition: $303.00 per credit
- Upper division 300 and 400 level courses non-resident tuition: $435.00 per credit
- Remedial/Developmental/General classes resident tuition: $126.00 per credit
- Remedial/Developmental/General classes non-resident tuition: $340.00 per credit
- Technology fee: $3.00 per credit, $36.00 maximum
- Health Center fee: $12.00
- Change of registration fee: $5.00 begins 1st day of class
- Late registration fee: $10.00 begins 1st day of class
Refund Policy – The refund amount depends on the beginning date of each class and the date that the student withdraws from the class. 100% tuition refunds is available if withdrawal is made by the end of the last working day before the first day of instruction.
- Pay by credit card online: ACH “check” payment is available through MyUH Portal.
- Pay in person at nearest University of Hawai‘i System Cashier’s Office, by cash, check or debit card.
- Enroll in the UH Installment Payment Plan through MyUH Portal.
For more information about payment procedures, please contact the UH Maui College Cashier’s Office (808-984-3257).
Apply for financial aid to help pay for college! Visit the UHMC Financial Aid Website for more information.