Login to studentaid.gov
Financial Aid Quick Links
Other Helpful Links
Financial Aid Office Contact Information
UH Maui College Financial Aid
310 Ka’ahumanu Avenue,
Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Financial Aid Personnel:
Davileigh Kahealani Naeole
Login to STUDENTAID.GOV
Login in to STUDENTAID.GOV to review your federal aid history, including your Pell Grant Use and Federal Student Loan history. TIP: Keep your contact information (Address, Phone, Email) updated with your loan servicer to avoid default.
- Go to studentaid.gov
- Click on ‘LOG IN’
- Log-in using your FSA ID username & password required (fsaid.ed.gov)
- Review conditions and click ‘Accept’ to continue
- At the dashboard, you can review your student federal loan & pell grant information.
- For details on your loan servicer, click on the blue font, ‘VIEW LOAN SERVICER DETAILS’ at the bottom right of the MY AID box.
- Once you navigate to ‘VIEW LOAN SERVICER DETAILS’, you will notice a listing of your student loans with servicer details. Please note: If you have more than one servicer, you will need to communicate and review with all your assigned servicers during repayment.
Questions? Contact UHMC Financial Aid office at 808-984-3277
Federal Loan Servicing Centers
We highly recommend student loan borrowers to register online with your federal student loan servicer. Once registered, you are able to receive updated information about your student loans and repayment options.
ECSI Federal Perkins Loan Servicer
TDD/TTY: A borrower who is hearing-impaired may use the 711 Telecommunications Relay Service for assistance.
Overseas borrowers: 1-866-313-3797
FedLoan Servicing (PHEAA)
Granite State – GSMR
Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc.
Fax: 1-800-887-6130 (toll free) or 865/692-6348
Fax: 1-866-266-0178 (within United States)
Fax: 570-706-8563 (outside United States)