Welcome to the Spring 2023 Semester at UHMC
Our new virtual computing labs offer students access to UHMC software such as Windows 10, Office 2021 and other software titles via their own PC or Mac web browser. It works while on campus or off, around the clock! Don't have a computer at home? Eligible UHMC students can borrow one from the library!
We are Here to Help!
UHMC IT is here to support our students, faculty and staff with their technical needs. Call, email, or submit a ticket using the info below for help with your campus or personal technology and we'll do our best to assist!
- I know my UH password, how do I reset it?
- I don’t know my UH password, how do I reset it?
- How do I reactivate the MFA on my new phone that has the same phone number?
- I’m returning to school after being out for awhile and I can’t access my UH Portal.
- Did you apply to UH Maui College? If yes, see below…
- In order to access your portal or register for classes, you must be accepted through the Admissions Office. If you were accepted, see below…
I was accepted, what’s my next step? You will need to reactivate your username.