Graduation Commencement 2021
*Courses are subject to change
What does virtual mean?
- Virtual means that we will be creating a website to feature our graduates.
- Included on the website will be a photo album (PADLET) with pictures & messages to the graduates.
- See below for more photo album/PADLET details.
- Dignitary speeches and videos honoring our graduates will be on our website.
- The website will be accessible to all by May 14, 2021.
CLICK HERE to be a part of our virtual website.
What will the Drive-Thru Ceremony consist of?
- Graduate and their family will arrive in one car.
- The ceremony lineup begins at 4:30 pm on Friday, May 14, 2021. The Drive-Thru will start at 5:00 pm.
- We encourage the graduate to decorate their car.
- Graduate may order a cap & gown (deadline to order is 3/31/2021) if not, aloha attire will be permitted.
- Everyone MUST remain inside the vehicle at all times.
- Cars will then follow the directions of the staff and park to wait for the ceremony.
- All students must wait in the cars until their names are called by the staff.
- Only the graduate will be allowed to exit their vehicle.
- The graduate will come to the stage individually to receive their diploma and pose for a photo.
- A staging area for photos will be available and graduate may bring props for photo taking.
- After receiving the diploma, the graduate will go back to their car and follow the directions of the staff to leave the campus.
- We are working on being able to live stream this event and will keep you posted.
CLICK HERE to join our drive-thru ceremony.
Interested in ordering a photo yard sign?
- Signs will be displayed on campus prior to the event.
- Signs will showcase graduates and their accomplishments.
- The deadline to order a yard sign is April 14, 2021.
- Signs will be returned to graduate after May 14, 2021.
CLICK HERE to learn more about ordering a yard sign.
Photo Album and Padlet Information:
- Submit a picture at no cost for our Gallery of Graduates Photo Album.
- Include a short (2-3 sentences) with your photo.
- Photo Album will be included on the website.
- A moderator will review and approval your photo and verbiage.
- The deadline to submit a photo is May 7, 2021.
CLICK HERE to learn more about submitting a photo for our website.
UHMC, Molokai Kupono Award Nomination
- Select a Molokai Staff Member, Faculty, or Lecturer to nominate for the Kupono Award.
- The kupono award winner represents someone who has made a difference in your life.
- The award will be based on the merit of the nomination that is received.
- The deadline to make your nomination is May 7, 2021.
CLICK HERE to submit your Kupono Award Nomination.
RSVP HERE If you are interested in participating in any of these options. Remember you may opt to participate in as many options from this list as you like. We are looking forward to the upcoming 2021 commencement festivities and hope that you will join us. Mahalo!