Get Your UHMC ID Card
Get Your UHMC ID Card
The UHMC ID Card be your student identification for as long as you are a registered student at University of Hawaiʻi Maui College. ID Cards are only valid while you are a paid student at UH Maui College. Students who have not registered for classes should wait until they have signed up before trying to obtain an ID.
Faculty and StaffThe UHMC ID will be your UHMC identification during your time of employment at University of Hawaiʻi Maui College. UHMC faculty and staff must bring any form of picture identification and a printed, paper copy of the letter of employment to get your UHMC ID.
How do I get a UHMC ID Card at UH Maui College?ID cards may be obtained by using the Online ID Form, or at the Student Life Office.
Online ID Form
- Beat the Rush! If you would like to use your own photo for your ID and expedite the ID process, click here to use the online ID form. Your completed ID card should be available for pick-up within 24 hours that the Student Life Office is open (see below for the office hours).
- You may request an ID online even when the office is closed (and pick up your ID once the office re-opens).
- A copy of your class schedule, or access your UH portal, and a government-issued photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, state ID w/ expiration, passport, etc.) is required to verify you for your UHMC ID.
- →Go to the UHMC ID Online Request Form
Student Life Office Located in the Pilina BuildingStudents may obtain the UHMC ID at the Student Life Office in the Pilina Building by appointment only. Once you have completed the above online request we will contact you to schedule a pick-up time. For questions, please contact (808) 984-3434 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is an ID card used for?
- To borrow books, media, and equipment from UHMC library
- To reserve group study rooms at UHMC Library
- To request and borrow books from other University Hawaii System Libraries
- For printing and copying in most campus labs
- Access to the campus gym (MauiFit)
- The number on the front of your ID card is your UH Student Number, or Banner Number, and is used for accessing your student information online and identifies you to University officials
ID Card Terms & ConditionsAs a UHMC ID cardholder, I understand that:
- ID cards are valid only while I am registered as a paid student or employed by UH Maui College.
- If I qualify for a UHMC ID, I am entitled to one (1) card at no charge. Lost or stolen cards may be replaced with a $5 charge.
- I am responsible for the use of my ID card. I understand that the ID card is not transferable; therefore I cannot lend, sell or give the card to others.
- I understand that my ID card is also my library card, and that by using my ID card for library services, I must abide by the Maui College library's borrowing and loan policies.
Legal Name ChangeFollowing a legal name change, a student may request a replacement UHMC ID, provided the following conditions are met:
- Complete the legal name change process by submitting the Change of Name/Preferred Name Form with the Admissions & Record's Office in Ho‘okipa Building*
- Bring in the old identification card (to be returned and replaced)
- Bring legal documentation of the name change