- Mandatory orientation
- First year experience activities
- Access to Kaiao computer lab (computers, printing, wireless internet, etc.)
- Peer mentoring/peer tutoring
- Specially designed courses for cohort students
- Cultural activities and workshops
- Dedicated Case Manager and Staff
- Dedicated Work Base Learning Facilitator to assist with job shadowing and internships
- And MORE!!!
We offer native Hawaiian haumāna (students) unique educational opportunities that perpetuate cultural knowledge and traditions. We provide a sense of place that nurtures and enhances their self-identity and helps them to make connections to achieve excellence.
- Must be Native Hawaiian
- Accepted to UH Maui College for the Fall semester
- First-time attending college
- Part-time, Full-time student
- Committed to participate in our program services