Table of Contents
Translate this page:
Associate in Science / 73 Credits
Take The Next Step
To request more information about this program, contact:
How To Apply
Registration for the Nursing Program is restricted by the UH Board of Regents to Hawaii State residents unless there are insufficient in-state applicants (and we typically receive 85 -100 qualified in-state applicants for each application cycle). Please review https://maui.hawaii.edu/residency-requirements/ or contact the Registrar's Office to verify residency requirements before applying.
The online application system usually opens the Monday after Thanksgiving for a Fall start in the following year. Applications are due January 31st.
Application Preparation Toolbox
View a month-by-month schedule of courses, as well as descriptions for each.
View our current scholarship opportunities. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Explore opportunities, connect with employers, research resources.
Nursing Program Information
Mary Farmer, RN, MSN
Kathleen Hagan, MSN, APRN-BC, CNE
Van Ho, MSN, RN
Ku’ulei Nakahashi, Ed.D, Academic Counselor
Christi Robell, MSN, RN
Konstantina Rose, MSN, APRN-BC
Feliciana Sales, RN, MSN
Anne Scharnhorst, RN, MN, CNE
- Keoki Robello, Islands Hospice
- Donna Rossmeisl-Kear, MMMC
- Melissa Goueytes, Bayada Home Care
- Jeny Bissel, Dept. of Health
- Marian, Horikawa-Barth, MMMC
- Sarah Lane, MMMC
- Ian Igarta, MMMC
- Lark Canico, Pacific Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- Laura Reichhardt, Hawaii Center for Nursing
- Jill Riggs, RN, MSN, Kaiser Wailuku
- Monica Nickolas, RN, BSN, MPH, Kaiser Maui Lani