To apply

  1. Review and complete the EOC Adult Application.
  2. Submit your completed EOC Application form to the Educational Opportunity Center office located at the Ho’okipa Bldg. at the University of Hawaii Maui College. If you would like to send it to us by email, you may do so at

EOC Applications