~ COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY 2014 ~Below please find the information for the upcoming UHMC 2014 Commencement Ceremony:
- Who: All UHMC Summer 2013, Fall 2013, & Spring 2014 Graduates
- What: UH Maui College 2014 Commencement Ceremony
- When: Information to follow
- Where: Information to follow
- Why: To recognize and honor our UHMC Graduates!
- Casual/Business attire.
- Black cap and gown: Please note that if you do not have your cap and gown, you will not be allowed to participate in the Commencement ceremony, unless you are in the Culinary Program, then your Chef jacket is permitted.
- No head lei or lei can be worn during the ceremony.
- High heel height: maximum of 3 inches.
- Foot wear is required.
- No personal items. You will not be allowed to carry personal items (i.e.: purses, bags, folders, signs, etc.) with you during the ceremony. There is no storage place for your personal items.
- Cell phones need to be turned off during the entire ceremony.
To be announcedCap/Gown/Tassle Information:
- You must wear your Cap/Gown/Tassle (only Culinay Students are able to wear their Chef jackets). The Cap/Gown/Tassle set can be purchased through the UHMC Bookstore. You may purchase your set until May 10, 2013.
- The set is approximately $ 36.00.
- Additional Tassle: $ 6.50 Cap: $ 12.00.
- Phi Thetta Kappa regalia (graduates must be on a list provided by Ellen Peterson): Stole: $ 22.50 Cord: $ 16.00 Tassle: $ 6.50.
If you need special assistance please specify on the Graduate Response Sheet. Please drop off this form to Francine Ching in the Pilina Building, Second Floor.