Official Transcript Requests
The Admissions & Records Office provides official transcripts reflecting coursework and grades for all credit courses taken at the University of Hawaii Maui College (UHMC). For courses taken at another UH campus, a transcript request must be placed at that UH campus. Current students can view and print their academic record in MyUH via STAR.
Financial Obligations at any UH campus must be cleared before a transcript request can be processed. Currently enrolled students can view their holds by logging onto MyUH and selecting View Holds.
Processing and Transcript Fee
||$5.00 per copy, processed within seven (7) business days of receipt of request and payment. Processing time does not include mail/delivery time.
||$15.00 per copy, processed within two (2) business days of receipt of request and payment. Processing time does not include mail/delivery time.
Ordering a Transcript Options
||Come to the UHMC Admissions and Records Office and complete a Transcript Request form. Payment is made at the Cashier’s office by cash, money order, check, or debit/credit card.
||Complete this Transcript Request form (pdf) and mail it to the UHMC Admissions and Records Office with payment by check or money order. Do not send cash via mail.
|Online Ordering (click here)
||For an additional $2.25 processing fee, order your transcript online through National Student Clearinghouse. Payment is only by debit/credit card (must have a valid email address).
- All transcripts released directly to the student are stamped “Issued to Student” in a sealed envelope.
- Hold-for-Grades transcripts are normally sent out within 2 weeks of semester grades being posted.
- Hold-for-Degree transcripts are processed once degree has been conferred, generally 6-8 weeks after semester ends.
- Transcript Requests submitted by fax or phone will NOT be accepted.
Unofficial Transcript – only for Current Students
You can obtain an unofficial transcript yourself through your STAR GPS. Follow these steps:
- Sign in to your STAR GPS account. If you are not a current student contact HelpDesk to reactivate your username.
- Select “Transcripts” along the top ribbon of your STAR GPS landing page.
- Select the type of transcript you would like. Please note, these are UNOFFICIAL transcripts. If you would like official transcripts, please review steps above.
Unofficial Transcript for Former Students
You can access unofficial transcripts directly from STAR (https://www.star.hawaii.edu/student/). The instructions above in this section are for current students.
For inactive students wishing to reactivate their UH Username to access STAR services, please contact the UH ITS help desk.
Inactive students who attended UH Maui College prior to January 2002 must request official UH Maui College transcripts.
UH ITS Help Desk Contact Information:
Phone: (808) 956-8883
Toll Free: (neighbor isles) (800) 558-2669
Fax: (808) 956-2108