Connecting Food & Community
Classes & Workshops
MFIC delivers innovative educational and technical training courses to support a vibrant value-added food industry and serves a broad array of individuals within the community:
- New and established food entrepreneurs
- Food service business
- UHMC – Culinary, Business, Science students interested in food manufacturing
- Workforce development
- Women, Veteran, and minority-owned food businesses
- Native Hawaiian food business owners
- To register for classes, visit https://elwd.maui.hawaii.edu/.
To register for classes, visit https://elwd.maui.hawaii.edu/.
- A Certificate of Completion or Certificate is awarded upon completion of classes.
- Employee Training Funding (ETF) 50% assistance up to $400 per class is available through Workforce Development Division Maui.
MFIC Food Business Start Up